Theme Medicals - Premium Responsive Medical Theme from thunderthemes is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: thunderthemes
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 2
- Software: n/a
- Tags: beauty,care,clean,clinic,corporate,doctor,health,healthcare,magazine,medical,medicals,medicine,minimal
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment