Theme Jarida - Responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog from mo3aser is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, Compatible With: WooCommerce 2.0.x, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: mo3aser
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , WooCommerce 2.0.x
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Number of columns: 3
- Software: WordPress 3.5
- Tags: full background,google web fonts,magazine,news,patterns,rating,responsive,reviews,rtl,shortcodes,slider,soundcloud,translation,widgets,woocommerce
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be harmful to your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment