Theme PokeRoost - Retina Ready Responsive Poker Theme from SINOTE is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, jQuery, Compatible With: Bootstrap 2.1.1, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: SINOTE
- Compatible with: IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , Bootstrap 2.1.1
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: Liquid
- Number of columns: 4+
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, jQuery
- Tags: bootstrap,fluid,font manager,hands history,magazine theme,page builder,poker,poker rules,poker terms,responsive,retina,shortcode editor,sidebar manager,skin manager,sport
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment