Friday, June 14, 2013

Minimosity - Magazine, Reviews and News WP Theme

Theme Minimosity - Magazine, Reviews and News WP Theme from djwd is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: djwd
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Number of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
  • Tags: blog,dark,editorial,full background,galleries,jquery,light,localized,magazine,news,newsletter,responsive,retina,review,wordpress theme

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment