Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vision: Corporate + Ecommerce Email Template

Theme Vision: Corporate + Ecommerce Email Template from janio_araujo is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later on. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: janio_araujo
  • Compatible with: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Num of columns: 3
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: business,campaign,corporate,ecommerce,email,magazine,marketing,news,newsletter,products,professional,promotion,shop,shopping,store

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment