Theme Typegrid - Responsive News & Magazine Theme from wpbandit is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: wpbandit
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Number of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5
- Tags: clean,customization,editorial,flexible,flexslider,font awesome,high resolution,magazine,modern,news,post formats,responsive,retina ready,tumblog
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment