Theme Triangle Magazine - WordPress Magazine Theme from Lion is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, jQuery, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: Lion
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, jQuery
- Tags: clean,magazine,modern,page builder,responsive,reviews
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment