Tuesday, July 2, 2013

StyleMag - Responsive Magazine/Shop HTML Template

Theme StyleMag - Responsive Magazine/Shop HTML Template from quitenicestuff is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use totally free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: quitenicestuff
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: blog,clean,e-commerce,ecommerce,fashion,magazine,minimal,mobile,news,newspaper,publishing,shop,shopping,store,style

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment