Thursday, July 4, 2013

Rocket News is a Responsive Wordpress Magazine The

Theme Rocket News is a Responsive Wordpress Magazine The from kopasoft is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: kopasoft
  • Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 3
  • Software: WordPress 3.5
  • Tags: magazine wordpress theme,responsive,wordpress theme

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment