Friday, July 19, 2013

Perspective - Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Drupal Theme

Theme Perspective - Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Drupal Theme from tabvn is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Other, High Resolution: No. Investing for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use totally free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: tabvn
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: Other
  • Tags: business,corporate,creative,drupal 7,drupal theme,gallery,google fonts,light,magazine,multi color,responsive,responsive drupal theme

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment