Theme Newspaper - Blog and Magazine WordPress Theme from templatesquare is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, jQuery, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your blog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme developer: templatesquare
- Compatible with: IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Num of columns: 3
- Software: WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, jQuery
- Tags: blog,clean,jquery,magazine,modern,newspaper,portfolio,slider
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Support the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment