Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nevia - Responsive Drupal Theme

Theme Nevia - Responsive Drupal Theme from tabvn is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Drupal 7.2.x, Compatible With: Ubercart, High Resolution: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: tabvn
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , Ubercart
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: Drupal 7.2.x
  • Tags: business,corporate,creative,drupal 7,drupal theme,gallery,google fonts,light,magazine,multi color,real estate,responsive,responsive drupal theme

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment