Sunday, July 21, 2013

My WordPress

Theme My WordPress from kailoon is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: kailoon
  • Compatible with: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.5
  • Tags: breadcrumb,clean,community,corporate,designer,dropdown,flickr,jquery,magazine,modern,page-navi,personal,theme option,user link feed,widget

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be harmful to your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment