Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template

Theme Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template from Valuediz is a good magazine themes. Compatible Browsers: Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: Valuediz
  • Compatible with: Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Num of columns: n/a
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: ajax php contact form,blog,bussiness,clean,clean,drop down menu,jquery,jquery tabs,magazine,minimalistic,modern,nivo slider,photography,portfolio

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment