Theme Impulse - Clean Magazine Theme from Skyali is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: Skyali
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Number of columns: 3
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
- Tags: blog,clean,fashion magazine,jquery,magazine,minimum,online magazine,simple
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment