Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goodnews Premium HTML News/Magazine

Theme Goodnews Premium HTML News/Magazine from momizat is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No. Investing for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I do use free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: momizat
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 2
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: blog,clean,community,custom widgets,html5,magazine,minimal,minimalistic,news,newspaper,online magazine,responsive,seo

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment