Theme Dropholio - Creative HTML Portfolio & Blog from elemis is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: elemis
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: n/a
- Number of columns: 3
- Software: n/a
- Tags: 3d,blog,carousel,clean,creative,elegant,filter,gallery,jquery,magazine,minimalist,personal,photopgraphy,portfolio
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment