Theme Diabolik Premium Wordpress Theme from Devilcantburn is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I actually do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: Devilcantburn
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 4+
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- Tags: blog,devilcantburn,diabolik,gallery,grid,magazine,portfolio,responsive
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment