Theme Chronicle - Blueprint for the Community from arunkurian92 is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera, Software Version: WordPress 3.0, jQuery, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: arunkurian92
- Compatible with: IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Num of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.0, jQuery
- Tags: blog,blue,brown,clean,community,dark,gray,green,industry,javascript,magazine,news,red,two columns,widget ready
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment