Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cannal - Powerful Magazine Theme

Theme Cannal - Powerful Magazine Theme from Dannci is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: Dannci
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Number of columns: 4+
  • Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
  • Tags: clean,custom widgets,elegant,flexible,fresh,magazine,minimal,modular,page templates,personal,post formats,responsive,shortcodes,sliders

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment