Monday, July 15, 2013

Boost - HTML Corporate and Magazine Site

Theme Boost - HTML Corporate and Magazine Site from Parallelus is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Widget Ready: No, High Resolution: No. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later on. Although I do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: Parallelus
  • Compatible with: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 4+
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: admin login,business,community,contact form,corporate,crisp,distinctive,jquery,magazine,modern,slideshow,technology,xhtml

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment