Friday, July 5, 2013

Bold Magazine Responsive WordPress Theme

Theme Bold Magazine Responsive WordPress Theme from kopasoft is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.4, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: kopasoft
  • Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.4
  • Tags: blog,magazine,responsive,wordpress

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment