Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blogster - Responsive Blog WordPress Theme

Theme Blogster - Responsive Blog WordPress Theme from RoyalwpThemes is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a possibility to do something good for you and your blog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: RoyalwpThemes
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.5
  • Tags: blog,localization,magazine,mobile,music,news,newspaper,portal,responsive,soundcloud,translation,video,wordpress,xml file

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be harmful to your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment