Sunday, July 7, 2013

Backstreet - Blog & Magazine Theme

Theme Backstreet - Blog & Magazine Theme from ridwanreedwan is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: ridwanreedwan
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Num of columns: 3
  • Software: WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
  • Tags: blog,magazine,mobile,modern,news,newspaper,nivo,personal,post format,responsive,review,slider,spotlight

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment