Theme Air Style - Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme from RoyalwpThemes is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: RoyalwpThemes
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5
- Tags: localization,magazine,news,page builder,portfolio,translation,unlimited colors,visual composer,wordpress,xml file
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be harmful to your site or even business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment