Monday, June 3, 2013

Wipi Wordpress Theme V 1.0 : 4 in1

Theme Wipi Wordpress Theme V 1.0 : 4 in1 from sakari is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, IE7, IE8, Safari, Software Version: WordPress 3.0, jQuery, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: sakari
  • Compatible with: Firefox, IE7, IE8, Safari , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.0, jQuery
  • Tags: ajax contact form,blogs,chromis,clean,corporate,designer,jquery lightbox,jquery slider,magazines,minimal,ocean,photography,sahara,silver

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment