Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Voxis - Responsive News, Magazine Theme

Theme Voxis - Responsive News, Magazine Theme from FinalDestiny is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, Compatible With: Bootstrap 2.3.x, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: FinalDestiny
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , Bootstrap 2.3.x
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 2
  • Software: WordPress 3.5
  • Tags: blog,clean,fashion,magazine,magazine theme,news,news theme,popular,post,premium,responsive,shortcodes,theme,translation,widgets

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, to allow them to create more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment