Sunday, June 2, 2013

SwagMag - WordPress Magazine/Review Theme

Theme SwagMag - WordPress Magazine/Review Theme from IndustrialThemes is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a potential to do something healthy for you and your blog - if not sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I actually do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme developer: IndustrialThemes
  • Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 4+
  • Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
  • Tags: automotive,clean,dark,fashion,jquery,light,minimal,movies,music,nivo,products,ratings,restaurants,reviews,video games

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment