Theme Suberb - blog/magazine wordpress theme from unleashed2010 is a good magazine themes. Columns: 1, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: unleashed2010
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Num of columns: 1
- Software: n/a
- Tags: 3.x,blog,clean,jquery,kwicks,magazine,modern,nivo,option,shortcodes,slider,superb,templates,wordpress
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment