Theme Serendipity - Fully Responsive Wordpress Blog from elemis is a good magazine themes. Columns: 1, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested in to have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your blog - if not sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I do use free themes personally, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: elemis
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Number of columns: 1
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2
- Tags: blog,clean,gallery,html5,jquery,localization,magazine,one column,photography,php,post formats,responsive,seo,tumblog,wordpress
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment