Theme ROJO | Magazine/News PSD Template from yshanti is a good magazine themes. Layered?: Yes, Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS3, Pixel Dimensions: 1200x3042, Print Dimensions: 16.7x42.25. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: yshanti
- Compatible with: n/a , n/a
- Documentation : n/a
- Layout type: n/a
- Num of columns: n/a
- Software: n/a
- Tags: 1170 grid,magazine layout,news blog,psd template
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment