Friday, June 14, 2013

Repro - Premium News / Magazine HTML Template

Theme Repro - Premium News / Magazine HTML Template from OrmanClark is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: OrmanClark
  • Compatible with: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Some Help
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 2
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: ajax contact form,blog,clean,community,e-magazine,jquery dropdown menu,magazine,minimal,news,newspaper,online magazine,orman clark,personal blog,premium pixels,themezilla

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment