Thursday, June 27, 2013

qop XHTML / CSS Premium Template

Theme qop XHTML / CSS Premium Template from jonathan01 is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: jonathan01
  • Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Fixed
  • Number of columns: 4+
  • Software: n/a
  • Tags: blog,clean,colorful,contact form,creative,flickr,full width slider,lightbox,magazine,modern,personal,portfolio,twitter,white

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment