Theme PrimeTime - Premium Magazine & Blog PSD Template from wpspace is a good magazine themes. High Resolution: No, Layered?: Yes, Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS3. Investing for your weblog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme developer: wpspace
- Compatible with: n/a , n/a
- Documentation : n/a
- Layout type: n/a
- Number of columns: n/a
- Software: n/a
- Tags: blog,clean,creative,magazine,modern,psd
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment