Theme Piccione - Responsive News/Magazine Template from orange-themes is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: orange-themes
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 3
- Software: n/a
- Tags: banners,clean,contact form,gallery,jquery,magazine,news,shortcodes,slider
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment