Theme NewsTrick - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog from ZERGE is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, Compatible With: Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: ZERGE
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 4+
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
- Tags: blog,clean,custom sidebars,grid,html5,jquery,light,magazine,minimal,news,responsive,review,review system,slideshow
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Support the developer, so they can create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment