Theme LitePress - Responsive Magazine WordPress Theme from WPZOOM is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to visit premium in the event that Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: WPZOOM
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Number of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2
- Tags: carousel,categories,editorial,featured,magazine,news,newspaper,responsive,sections,slider,video
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment