Thursday, June 27, 2013

GRANDER - Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Theme GRANDER - Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme from holobest is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: holobest
  • Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Files : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Number of columns: 4+
  • Software: WordPress 3.5
  • Tags: agency,blog,church,clean,clinic,corporate,creative,layer slider,magazine,medical,minimal,modern,portfolio,responsive

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment