Theme Gameleon - WordPress Arcade Theme from Tiguan is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, Compatible With: BuddyPress 1.7.x, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: Tiguan
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , BuddyPress 1.7.x
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Number of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- Tags: arcade,bbpress,buddypress,gallery,games,magazine,multi purpose,myarcadeplugin,online games,reviews,revolution slider,two columns,user rating,wordpress
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment