Theme Frenzy - Responsive Bootstrap Template from nackle2k10 is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, High Resolution: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested in to have a possibility to do something good for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I actually do use totally free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I would get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: nackle2k10
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome , Bootstrap 2.3.x
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 3
- Software: n/a
- Tags: blog,blue,bootstrap,clean,green,lesscss,magazine,modern,news,orange,purple,responsive
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be consists of malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment