Theme Ducos - Multi-purpose and Responsive Theme from Dannci is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something good for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: Dannci
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 4+
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
- Tags: blog,clean,custom widgets,editorial,elegant,filterable portfolio,flexible,magazine,minimalistic,modular,page templates,portfolio,responsive,shortcodes
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment