Theme Daedra - Creative Portfolio HTML Template from gljivec is a good magazine themes. Columns: 1, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your weblog - if not sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use totally free themes personally, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I d get better features and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: gljivec
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: Fixed
- Number of columns: 1
- Software: n/a
- Tags: business,business theme,corporate,creative,gallery,google fonts,light,magazine,minimal,multi color,multiple skins,portfolio,post format,responsive,team
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment