Theme Clean Design - The Clean and Elegant Drupal Theme from themesmania is a good magazine themes. Columns: 3, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Opera, Chrome, High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: No. Investing for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your weblog - otherwise sooner, after that definitely later. Although I do use free themes myself, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme author: themesmania
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: n/a
- Number of columns: 3
- Software: n/a
- Tags: business/creative,clean,css,drupal 6,elegant,fixed layout,fluid layout,jquery featured slider,magazine,mimimalistic,personal blog,php,professional,valid html,white and gray
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or even business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment