Theme Business News - Responsive Magazine, News, Blog from WebLionMedia is a good magazine themes. Columns: 4+, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Trading for your weblog is always beneficial provided that the tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later. Although I actually do use totally free themes personally, I try to go premium if Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme author: WebLionMedia
- Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Files : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 4+
- Software: WordPress 3.5
- Tags: business,business news,businessnews,clean,google web fonts,html5,magazine,news,responsive,review,translation,video,views,widgets
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Support the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment