Theme Business News - Premium Magazine PSD Template from Web_Vision is a good magazine themes. Layered?: No, Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS3. Trading for your blog is always advantageous provided that the tools/services invested into have a potential to do something good for you and your blog - if not sooner, after that definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other things mentioned above.
- Theme developer: Web_Vision
- Compatible with: n/a , n/a
- Files : n/a
- Layout type: n/a
- Num of columns: n/a
- Software: n/a
- Tags: blog,clean,creative,magazine,news,newspaper,online magazine,online news,personal blog
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked styles. It may be contains malicious code that can be harmful to your site or business. Offer the developer, to allow them to create much more theme for us
No comments:
Post a Comment