Theme Brennuis - WordPress Magazine/Blog from Lion is a good magazine themes. Columns: 2, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always beneficial provided that the actual tools/services invested in to have a potential to do something healthy for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes personally, I try to go premium in the event that Im convinced that I d get better functions and all the other stuff mentioned above.
- Theme developer: Lion
- Compatible with: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
- Documentation : Well Documented
- Layout type: Responsive
- Num of columns: 2
- Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
- Tags: clean,drag and drop,magazine,page builder,post formats,responsive
Download
Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be consists of malicious code that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create more theme for all of us
No comments:
Post a Comment