Monday, June 24, 2013

Bayside - Responsive WordPress Theme

Theme Bayside - Responsive WordPress Theme from ProgressionStudios is a good magazine themes. Columns: 1, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes. Investing for your blog is always advantageous provided that the actual tools/services invested into have a possibility to do something healthy for you and your blog - otherwise sooner, then definitely later on. Although I actually do use free themes myself, I try to visit premium if Im convinced that I would get better features and all the other stuff mentioned above.

Theme Info:
  • Theme author: ProgressionStudios
  • Compatible with: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome , n/a
  • Documentation : Well Documented
  • Layout type: Responsive
  • Num of columns: 1
  • Software: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
  • Tags: Pinterest,ajax,artist,gallery,infinite,infinite scroll,ipad,loading,magazine,masonry,photography,responsive,retina,unlimited colors

Download

Dont get nulled/cracked themes. It may be contains malicious signal that can be bad for your site or business. Offer the developer, so they can create much more theme for us

No comments:

Post a Comment